Amia Infotech helps organizations gain visibility and control across all work, enhancing decision-making, improving alignment with business strategy, maximizing resource utilization, and enhancing project execution to optimize ROI.
Utilize a smarter Enterprise Project Management (EPM) solution,
- Effectively manage resources to see what your teams are doing – even when they’re managing everyday work or ad hoc projects in SharePoint.
- Make data driven decisions by equipping team members and stakeholders with the information they need to stay informed and effective.
- Accurately measure resource utilization and better manage resource allocation that aligns with your strategy.
- Seamlessly flow information from development team members using Visual Studio with Team Foundation Server to Project Server, simplifying project scheduling and task status updates while enhancing development-reporting capabilities.
- Use summary dashboards to help gain insights and make better decisions.
- Quickly mine and aggregate data on many dimensions via self-service access with Excel Services.
Our Solution Workshop provides your organization with the tools, expertise and assistance needed to build your EPM Business Strategy and Deployment Plan. A Solution Workshop will give you in-depth insight of best practices, performances and architectural overview. Communication is key in maximizing the benefits of your EPM Solution.
Assessments and Audits
Our experts will evaluate the logic, critical path or other important aspects of your Project, including communication plans and execution options. We will identify how you can more effectively manage schedules, budgets and/or resources. Assessments and audits are typically fixed price engagements lasting approximately two weeks.
The implementation of enterprise technologies is an iterative process that varies based on the requirements and constraints of each organization. The introduction of project management and collaboration solutions into your company requires extensive technical expertise. Our EPM Architects, recognize the importance of a solid approach and proper alignment of the technology solution with the business requirements.
Let us help you get the most value from your EPM Solution. We will help you define your requirements and translate them into a seamless solution to meet all of your needs. We are experts in the development of specialized Project Management templates. Integration into ERP and other business systems, or customized time tracking, expense reporting or workflows.
The value of understanding project posture quickly and efficiently is immeasurable. Capitalize on your investment by collecting the details of key trends and relationships that drive your business with fully-customized dashboard reporting. Members of management will gain at-a-glance insight into project details such as cost and time analysis, requirements and risks. Data is collected enterprise-wide into clear and concise graphics that quickly highlight where there are concerns. Our EPM Architects use an array of solutions for dashboards and reports including SharePoint, SQL Reporting Services and Excel Services.